Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Review of: Amber's Muse By: Lacey Wolfe


 *Adult Themed*


 Amber is a librarian, but she's also an aspiring writer. She's been working hard on a book in her spare time. There are some parts she's had issues with. She can't seem to make them work. Then she decides to enlist the help of her neighbor, Jax.  It's way more successful than even Amber hoped it would be. What a surprise the partnership is. I don't want to give much more away but you will enjoy this book. 
  
   I SO enjoyed this book!! It's an easy read and great for an evening pick-me-up.  This book would be the perfect prelude to a cozy evening with your significant other. I promise both of you will enjoy the outcome!!  The only thing I didn't like.. it was way to short for me.. *smile* I found myself wanting more.


I give it 4 out of 5 books just because of the shortness. Check this one out..you won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment