Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Review of: Forever and A Day by: Delilah Marvelle


  Set in 1830 New York City, Georgia Emily Milton meets a gentleman on Broadway far from her Five Points home.  When he is struck by an omni, she feels it's her duty to stay with him and watch over him until he's well.  After all he was struck while trying to save her reticule from a thief.  Georgia soon learns what real love is. What it means to give yourself completely to  another.   The man, Lord Yardley, is also learning.  He's realizing what it means to scrape and work for each bit of food you have. To enjoy the simple things of the world. He's also learning what it means to be truly and deeply smitten with your soul mate.  The two have a long road to go before they reach their goal.  


  A love story to warm your heart and renew your faith in love. The first book I've read that begins from the other side of the society map.  A woman without means, in a dangerous part of NYC finds gold in Lord Yardley.  I love that this book shows a different side of poverty. It allows others to see not everyone in poverty just took the easy road out. They worked hard, stayed honest, and did things the way they should.  I highly recommend this book!! This is the season to believe in hope..and this book reinforces it.  


 I give this book 5 out of 5 books because it's beyond awesome! You can't go wrong with this one.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really interesting - a different setting and a unique twist on the plot. I'll be adding it to my To Read List - thanks for pointing this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome veronica! I couldn't put it down.

    ReplyDelete