Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review of: Season for Temptation By: Theresa Romain


  Julia Herington is part of a lively family and excitedly planning her sister Louisa's wedding to Viscount Matheson.  The family is unconventional but extremely lovable.  During his first visit to the family's home, Viscount Matheson, James, meets the entire family in rather unusual ways. Julia bursts into the drawing room on a mission.  Once she see's James there she becomes embarrassed at her entrance and tries to explain but ends up making it all seem somewhat funny.  Julia speaks her mind. Whatever pops into her head comes out her mouth...even if it isn't always appropriate. One of her most wonderful qualities.  The more time James spends with the family, the more he realizes he will be very happy with them as in-laws.  
    In trying to make his bride-to-be happy, James goes out of his way to do things to make her smile and feel at ease. He is unaware there are problems.  James also realizes he's falling in love.  He's never felt like this before with anyone. His mother of course disapproves of his choice in brides, however it doesn't stop James from charging ahead with his plans.   I'm trying not to give away the entire story here and it's not easy..*smile*.  This whole book takes place prior to and during the Christmas holidays. One of my favorite times of the year. 
     I found this book to be witty, wonderful and endearing.  I can well imagine a situation like this happening.  I enjoyed the light fun and the quirkiness of Julia's family.  It's a terrific read and one you will smile about for days.  Buy this book and enjoy!!  Season for Temptation is such an enjoyable book I read it in just a few hours.  Perfect for this time of year. 


   I give this book 5 books out of 5.  You'll read this one again and again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment