Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Review of: Eaton Trilogy by Madeline Sloane


Distracted, East of Eaton and West Wind are filled with independent, strong, wonderful women. This series shows women the way they should be. Able to cope and function on their own, but increased when they add the right man to their life.  Doing  their job and raising their family the way everyone should, when these men  happen into their world. Love comes without them realizing it but with all the bells and whistles.


I very highly recommend this series to everyone!! It's romantic, sweet, funny and will cause butterflies in your stomach.  This is romance the way it should be written. Not about some woman who can't live life without a man, but a strong woman made stronger when you add the man she loves. It's a terrific series that I've read 3 times already. You will enjoy this and end with a smile.


I give this 5 out of 5 books! This time of year is more romantic after you read this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment