Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Review of: Frasier the Fir is Forever Green by Cindy Hanson


The adorable story of a Fir tree and his life.   Told from the Fir's point of view it shows each step of the growing process. The love, care and the horrible weather this poor Fir must endure.  It's a terrific tale for year round, not just at Christmas.


I think children will love this story but so will adults. It's a quick read with lovely illustrations.  Your children will want to read this or have it read to them often. I couldn't find anything wrong with this book.


I give it 5 out of 5 books for the wonderful way it's written.

No comments:

Post a Comment