Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Review of: Lust, Money and Murder by Mike Wells


Elaine Brogan is the apple of her father's eye. He loves her and wants only the best for her. Her mother decides to split when Elaine is still young.  Patrick Brogan, her father, does everything in his power to give Elaine everything she wants. Then he gets arrested for being mixed up in a counterfeiting scam.  While in prison he kills himself.  Elaine goes to college in the hopes of becoming a Secret Service agent to avenge her father's death. She succeeds in becoming a Secret Service agent and then her world changes yet again.


This is a terrific action book.  It kept me on the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next to Elaine. I really felt for her character.  The book ends with a real question mark. I can't wait to read more to find out where Elaine ends up next.  The only thing I found wrong was just that, the question mark ending. I'm one who likes to read a book and have an ending.  I know many enjoy the cliffhanger thing.  


I gave this book 5 out of 5 because it took a twist I didn't expect and kept me hanging on.

No comments:

Post a Comment