Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Night Sighs by Emma Meade

    The Dead Beats, The Ancients, Until Body Is Dust, Bourbon & Jazz and West of Forever are the short stories that make up 'Night Sighs'.  Alex and Tristan star in these tales as an unusual couple. He's a vampire and seemingly a big kid at heart. She is a human who lost the love her life.  Together they live a very exciting life. From being a rock star with a huge fan base for him, to turning her and running from the British Vampire government board. These two share a love and romance equal to none.


    I don't want to say a whole lot or it will spoil the short stories for you, but these bursts of excitement will liven up any day for you.  I found them to be fun, sexy and diary like.  It amazes me how passionate these short stories are, yet they tell of a great love.  I encourage you to buy 'Night Sighs' and keep up with Alex and Tristan. I'm sure we haven't heard the last of them.


   I didn't find any issues with these stories.


   I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because they were just the added spice the day needed.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks a mill for this kind review Melanie. So glad you enjoyed the stories.

    ReplyDelete