Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Blood Storm: Heart of a Vampire Book I by Amber Kallyn

   *Paranormal*


    Shane Spencer was still adjusting to his new life. The Fates had chosen him over his older brother to follow in his father's footsteps as Shaman.  He felt guilty and unsure of his new position. Adding to this, Shane is the sheriff too.  Nicola DeVeraux is a reluctant vampire.  Her life was set before being turned.  She was engaged and happy.  Thomas, her sire, killed her entire family. She wanted revenge.  After tracking him for centuries, Nicola finds him in this small town.  She's determined to kill him.  To avenge her family's deaths.  In her desperate attempt to do so, Nicola might start a blood war between the vampires and the shifters.  The peace has been very strained, this might be the final blow to severe that peace for good. Shane has his hands full as a Keeper and sheriff. Now he has a rouge vampire to look out for too. 


     A well written, exciting paranormal book!  The story is spellbinding and filled with characters who enrich the story.  I enjoyed this book very much and recommend it highly.  The characters are well defined.  I can't wait for the next book in this series.  You'll be hooked from chapter 1.  It's a terrific addition to any library or TBR pile! Be sure to check this one out.


    I found no issues.


    I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because the action is intoxicating. 

1 comment: