Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Blue Water Dead by Stephen M. Goodrum

   Two young men are just trying to deal with daily life when they get swept up into a situation they never dreamed could happen.  Al and Cane Majors are fraternal twins who can communicate mentally.  Their job is working weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and such filming and taking photos.  Their boss decides to send them off on another assignment, one he usually does himself, following a potentially cheating married man.  The boys figure it's a slam dunk. Get a few photos of the action and then skip home to get their money.  Only it doesn't go quite as planned. They end up filming and photographing a drop by the Coast Guard.  Thing is, the Coast Guard shouldn't be dropping anything where they are in the park.  Suddenly things go from bad to worse. The situation becomes one they need more help with.  The guys end up needing LOTS of help, the state, federal and presidential kind.  The drop by the Coast Guard was only a small ripple of  a storm yet to come.  It just might be one of the biggest heists in history.

     You're gonna think you've got this book all figured out right away, but you have no idea what's coming. I love this book. It's not normally my type of read, but WOW I'd so read this one again.  The characters are lovable and could easily fill the real jobs they hold in the book.  It was also scary to think something of this magnitude could happen.  This is one for the TBR pile!  I recommend this book and this author.

   I found no issues.

   I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it opened my eyes and entertained me.

No comments:

Post a Comment