Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Gawk of the Mohawk by Pat Hatt

     Grutty is a Cyclops. He's one of the clan who rule the Cyclone Sky.  He's different though. The others try to ignore him as much as  possible.  One day the Wacky Wizard sneaks into the clan's area and sends Grutty away.    With some help, Grutty saves the clan.

    This book is one for those aged 7-9, at least in my opinion.  The story is good but the illustrations are extremely amateur.  

    I found issues with this one. It isn't a story that makes a lot of sense and young ones might not enjoy the illustrations. I believe this one went to far in the wrong direction.


I gave this one 2 out of 5 books because it went nowhere.  

No comments:

Post a Comment