Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Cupcakes by Daniel Kelley

     Auntie Winifred owned a bakery and it was where the cupcakes spent all their time. Auntie Winifred was full of life and her home was a wonderland of fun. Her home was located over top the bakery which made it even more fun.  Froggie, Zander, Iggy and Shoeless were a united group. They spent everyday together exploring, learning and growing under Auntie Winifred's watchful eye.

     Daniel Kelley may be a newer author, but this book shows he will be around a long time.  Touching, endearing and a chance for young adults to see there is more going on than fun and games in their life. Daniel Kelley tells this story from a female cupcake's point of view and he's spot on with it.   This is one high on my list of recommendations! I found myself reminiscing about my own childhood as I read.  A book like this makes a terrific gift for that young adult in your life. GET this book!

    I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 out of 5 books and wishing it could be more. It really is one of those books your child will get something  positive from.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment