Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Jaguar Moon by Martha Bourke

      Maya and her friends are just getting back to normal after their epic battle with the Toltec.  Things seem normal but there is something different. Maya is having nightmares. The most horrible nightmares, but she can't figure out why. They haven't seen any demons and things have been quiet.  Matt, her mate, is the only one who knows about the nightmares right now.  It was obvious to Maya and Matt they wouldn't be safe going home. They had to figure out if the nightmares were part of something that passed or something yet to be.  Just when Maya thinks she has a handle on the nightmares, Akil appears. This is an interesting twist to things.  While Maya once again puts her safety in danger, the others, including her mate, can only watch and wait.  

     Martha Bourke is a true storyteller! She's able to weave a tale to keep you entertained and engaged. This is the second book in the series and each one gets better and better.  I recommend this book for everyone, it's a YA book. You can easily lose a couple hours with this book and that's a great thing.  Characters you can embrace and a story that keeps surprises coming make this a book to add to the TBR pile.  The writing is superb, but then again Martha is terrific at what she does.  

    I found no issues with this one.

    I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it's one of the best series books I've read in quite awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment