Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, November 23, 2012



Jake Johnson wonders why he has never seen his father.  He also learns
a secret about himself.  Can he really believe what his friend George tells him? He'll
must in order to survive.  Jake is the son of Zeus? Read more to follow the adventure
Jake and George have after Jake finds out who his Dad is.

Author James Warburton did a fantastic job with this book. He gave us believable characters and a story all children will love.  I found this book to be adventurous, fun and I learned a little about Greek Gods too.  Children will love this book because the characters are their age.  Their imaginations will run wild while reading this book with an older person.

I found no issues with this book.

I gave this book 5 out of 5 books because it it one for the kids library. Kids, big and small.

No comments:

Post a Comment