Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Sarah's Sexploits: Champagne and Cherries by K.T.Red

    Sarah isn't a woman who wants to settle for just one man. She wants to sample them all. She enjoys sex to much to just be with one man, or does she? Emil is the man in Sarah's life right now because of an arrangement. Sarah's okay with it but she never knows what to expect where Emil is concerned. He can be the lover or Managing Director of the company. 
    After a business trip, Emil surprises Sarah with a new offer. Sarah isn't sure it's what she wants, but Emil will stop at nothing to win her over.

     Such an erotic, romantic, sensual book!! K. T. Red did an excellent job of incorporating it all into this book.  It really is a joy to read because it will leave you breathless in some areas and in others, your heart will melt.  I highly recommend this for the adult library. Imagine a nice fire in the fireplace, wine and you and your significant other reading passages to each other. Will make for a 6 alarm fire kinda night.  

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 out of 5 books because it did incorporate everything a romance should have.

No comments:

Post a Comment