Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO OUR FOLLOWERS!!



     We want to take this opportunity to thank those who are followers of the blog. It really means so much that you check out the books we review and it seems many of you value our reviews.  I can't tell you how awesome that is.

     This year has been up and down and we didn't accomplish as much as we'd hoped but 2013 we'll be back stronger than ever.  We love the authors and writers and want to do all we can to support them.

     We hope your holiday season, however you celebrate it, is the most wonderful it's ever been!  Please visit us after the holidays and maybe become a follower, we'd love to have you.

       Thank you for making this blog a success and for making Melanie a respected reviewer. Hugs and smoochies.


Merry Christmas,
Melanie and team






No comments:

Post a Comment