Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, February 15, 2013

Blood and Groom: A Sasha Jackson Mystery by Jill Edmondson

      Things are pretty quiet in Sasha Jackson's office.  A relatively new private investigator, she's use to doing  small, simple things.  Then she gets her first murder case. Although not sure where to start, Sasha digs in and begins talking to those involved.  She must find out who Gordon Hane's murderer is.  Her client, Christine Arvisais, wants Sasha to prove she didn't do it. Everyone is convinced she did.  Sasha ends up with more questions than answers but she finds the murderer.

      Jill Edmondson writes mysteries the way they were meant to be written, all out and full of suspects.  Sasha Jackson is a down to earth, quick to the punch character.  The plot is woven so well
you won't know who dunnit until the very end.  I recommend this book to everyone. 

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of its well written story.

No comments:

Post a Comment