Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Caressed by a Crimson Moon by Amanda J. Greene

        Vampires began a war with the shape-shifters in England and it resulted in a treaty between the two groups.  Centuries had passed, but the treaty still affected the lives of two people in ways they couldn't even imagine.  Eva, the half-breed, was sent as the ward of the vampires. Once it was proven the vampires could be trusted, the shape-shifters would send a purebred for the King of the vampires.  Hadrian, King of the Vampires, had spent centuries fighting demons and guilt. It wasn't until the little half-breed came into his life things began to change.  Eva was able to reach into Hadrian's very soul and make him see what he'd been missing all these years. 

     Ms Greene has a page turning, wonderfully conceived plot to start this book off on the right foot.  She then added characters you can't help but love and made this book one you can't miss!  This book made the vampires and the shape-shifters seem more realistic and human. With a bit of spice thrown in for good measure, Caressed by a Crimson Moon is a sure fire hit for all!

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 out of 5 cheers because the story was easy to get lost in. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you liked the book! I can't wait to share the 4th - Caressed by Shadows.

    ReplyDelete