Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dead Light District: A Sasha Jackson Mystery by Jill Edmondson

      Sasha Jackson is hot on the trail of another mystery. This time, it's a missing prostitute.  Though Sasha doesn't agree with the type of business it is, she jumps in with both feet. Someone wants to shut down Sasha's investigation and will stop at nothing to do it.   Searching for someone who may not want to be found is harder than Sasha realized and she's learning a lot along the way.

     Jill Edmondson has created the next great detective series. Keeping the character reachable and "normal" will endear Sasha Jackson to the readers.  Move over 007, you've got some   serious competition in Sasha Jackson.  The book gives facts as well as entertainment.  This is an author to keep your eye on. She's gonna continue to produce wonderful books.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I felt like I was right there with Sasha Jackson every step of the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment