Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hunting the Beast by John M.W. Smith

      Sandy is visiting her recently widowed grandmother when she notices things don't seem quite right.  Her grandmother is still expecting her grandfather, Harold, to come home.  Sandy tries to tell her he won't be home ever again but it doesn't seem to reach her grandmother.  The farmers in the area are acting strangely too.  They are combing the woods and farms looking for "a beast".  Sandy tries to find out just what kind of beast but no one seems to know.  The farmers haven't seen it but they know it's eating sheep.  The hunt is on.

     Mr Smith did a wonder job of weaving this tale.  The characters are well defined and likable. The characters learn some valuable lessons about life while on the hunt for the beast. New friends are made and grandmother explains about the beast. This book is perfect for the young ones in your life.

     I found no issues on this one.

      I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it just wasn't my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment