Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Adventures of Mrs. Hiffen-Hopper by Carla Chadwick

       Mrs. Hiffen-Hopper teaches her children a new lesson every day. Today she's teaching them the power of dreaming big.  While her children are on recess, Mrs. Hiffen-Hopper has a dream that becomes magical. It's nothing new, her dreams are always magical.
     
      This book is perfect for the younger set.  Easy to understand and a quick read, Mrs. Hiffen-Hopper's adventures will become your child's new favorite.  I can't wait to see what's next for her. As she tells her children, the sky's the limit when it comes to dreams. You must get these books for those 1-8 year olds in your life. It will definitely be a collection to be passed down to future generations just like the Little Golden Books were for us.

    I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 out of 5 cheers because even I as an adult enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment