Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Lies Have It by Jill Edmondson


     Sasha Jackson is busier than ever! She starts out working a simple runaway case and ends up knee deep in  murder.  Sasha never thought she'd be learning so much about fetishes, but with Ian's murder, she had to.  She'd only met him once at a party but his death was causing problems all over town. It was up to Sasha to get to the bottom of it all.  As usual, Sasha dives in with both feet, then sorts the information later. Her new boyfriend is out of town on business and Sasha is missing him more than she ever dreamed she would. Now, to keep her mind on the cases at hand. What a mess!

     Jill Edmondson does it again with a Sasha Jackson Mystery. We get the fun, quirky detective and a mystery to sink our teeth into.  Jill is very comfortable with Sasha Jackson and it shows in the writing.  They make a great team!  The characters are likable, fallible and human.  Just the way you'd want them to be. Picking up a Jill Edmondson book is a guaranteed good read.

     The only issue I found was this particular book moved at a much slower pace. You could almost feel how tired Sasha Jackson was.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I am addicted to Sasha Jackson Mysteries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment