Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley

     While moving to Las Vegas was bad for Willow Grey, leaving her best friend, Max was worse.  To make sure he always stays her best friend, she hypnotizes him, but at age nine, she's not sure it will work.  Now that she's seventeen, her mom decides that they should move back to Georgia. She's going back to her home town, which means her best friend too.   
Willow realizes how much she admires Max and she wants to tell him.

     This book is very well written and speaks directly to preteens and teens.  Thought provoking and exploring young love in a very sweet book.  Characters your child will relate to easily and get excited about, keeping them reading even more.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I give this book 5 cheers out of 5 because it's something I'm sure all teen girls can relate too.
Reviewed by Holly Baron, age 12

No comments:

Post a Comment