Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

**** GENERAL NOTICE TO ALL AUTHORS*******

This notice is to all authors who have entrusted their books to me for review.  I am leaving the reviewing business. I volunteer a lot of my time and effort to reviewing, endorsing and greeting new authors, established authors and indie authors.  I have reached a point where I can not seem to satisfy everyone any longer, so I am withdrawing.  If you sent me a book and you'd like it back, please just give me some time and I'll get the money to send the book to you through the snail mail.  If you gave me a PDF or Mobi copy, I will delete the book from my kindle and computer.  I have learned that I can't seem to keep up any longer with the expectations of me. I wish I could.  So as of Monday July 15, 2013, I will shut down my site and discontinue taking reviews. 

Thank you to those of you who continue to ask me for reviews and for those who support volunteer reviewers.

Melanie Adkins

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to see you go, but I imagine the demand on your time is impossible to keep up with. Thank you for your support of authors and best wishes for the future!!!

    L. Clark

    ReplyDelete