Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, October 28, 2013

The Travis Club by Mark Louis Rybczyk

     Taylor Nichols and his buddies aren't the most ambitious people around, but they do make a difference. They are The Travis Club. Living in San Antonio, Texas and loving the history of the city, Taylor begins to write books about the history of San Antonio.  He believes he's ready to move on to his next book when issues arise with his last one.  While trying to settle the dust on a couple of issues, more questions keep popping up and everyone is looking to Taylor for the answers. Does he have them?

     If you love history as much as I do, this book will be right up your alley.  Mr. Rybczyk does a wonderful job of incorporating the historical information with the story.  I like that he patterned Taylor Nichols after himself. *smile*  The story in this book is a mystery you'll enjoy unraveling.

     I did find one issue. Sorry Mr. R! There were several spots where seemingly whole pieces of text were repeated. 

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the repetitive pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment