Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Deeper Cut by Sheri Wren Haymore

        Spending the summer at his grandmother's, Hunter was looking forward to just having some fun. It was his last summer as a college student before his career began and he had a new girlfriend. Miki had accompanied Hunter to the small, picturesque tourist town where his grandmother lived.  She too would be starting her career soon and looked forward to the distraction. Neither expected the horror that began to take place not long after they arrived.  Both Hunter and Miki were dealing with other issues besides the upcoming move into adulthood. Now it seemed as though their world was ending.  If only they can survive this summer.

     AMAZING! Well crafted! Deeply defined characters! FABULOUS! Those are just a few things to say about this book.  Ms Haymore has continued on her journey of magnificent writing.  You'll enjoy the mystery and intrigue of this book!  It starts out a little slowly but builds in a way that will catch you off guard.  One of my favorite parts of the book is the simple goodbye at the end. It's powerful and breathtaking.  GET this book! I am a fan for life of Sheri Wren Haymore!!

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5+ cheers out of 5 because this book will stay with you long after you finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment