Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Devilishly Wicked by Kathy Love

       Tristan is the editor of HOT! magazine. It's one of the biggest fashion magazines available today.  They are cutting edge.  Georgie Sullivan is his personal assistant.  She has a style all her own and it doesn't really jell with that of HOT! magazine.  The terrific thing is Tristan and Georgie work well together.  

     I really don't want to share much of this story because it's so unique! Superb writing and wonderful characters, you will adore this book. I zipped through it in no time.  Humorous and contemporary, the romance here is HOT HOT HOT! Ms Love really out did herself with this one. 

    I didn't find any issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I simply adored this book! 

No comments:

Post a Comment