Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Parents Playbook for Learning by Jen Lilienstein

     There are  eight types of learners. Extravert, introvert, judge, perceiver, sensor, intuitive, thinker or feeler. Each of these learners have their own special way of absorbing information.  Their environment for learning is different. We as parents can help these children be more productive if we know how they approach learning.

     In the first few pages I found myself identifying my three children's learning styles.  I could see the benefit of making sure where they learn. I mean their study area at home.  I was amazed how much easier they picked up on their lessons when they were in their element.  Ms Lilienstein did a fantastic job of making sure this book is easy to read and implement.  If you are a parent, you need this book. Will save so many headaches and fights.

     The only issue, I think it should have been maybe a couple of books. It's a lot of information to gather and put into play.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I haven't found a book this good for parents! 

No comments:

Post a Comment