Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Revelations (novella) by Martha Bourke

     Graduation time is stressful enough without finding out you aren't like everyone else.  You can feel something different but you just aren't sure what it is.  Adriana Mendoza wasn't sure what was happening to her.  Soon it all becomes very clear and  her life changes forever.

     Martha Bourke's books are consistently wonderful!  The characters are like family once you start reading this series.  I enjoy the writing style and that the characters are "normal" people.  Finding your soulmate should be so easy!  

    I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a beautiful story of love and acceptance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment