Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stillwell: A Haunting on Long Island by Michael Phillip Cash

       After fifteen years of marriage, Paul's wife was dying. She had cancer and it was slowly taking her away. Paul and his three children put life on hold as they said goodbye to the most important person in their life.  They buried her and began the long journey back to normalcy.  It wasn't easy for any of them. Paul's wife was the center of his family. Being a real estate agent, Paul began to slowly get back to work. The first house on his list to sell was Stillwell.  The house was very old and well known in the area.  It was said to be haunted. Now Paul had to try to find a way to get around those things and sell this house.  While searching the history of Stillwell, Paul finds the history touches his own family. What will he do with that information?

     Spine tingling with a great historical touch! This book will grip you and pull you slowly through.  Michael Phillip Cash is terrific at capturing you in the first few pages and keeping you right in the middle of it all until the end.  Well written with characters that are extremely well defined, you'll enjoy this book.  It made me want to go check out this house and see if it's anything like Mr. Cash describes.  It's one to add to your list of books to read. 

     I found no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it truly did touch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment