Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Living with Grownups; Duties and Responsibilities by Nadege Nicoll

     Since Isaac is now a "tween", his younger brother Aaron has taken up where he left off.  Aaron is a bit more thoughtful in his observations.  He has a scientific approach.  He helps his peers understand the duties and responsibilities adults have and what that in turn means for children.  It's really well thought out.

     This second book is just as much fun as the first was.  I'm sure your children would agree with most of what Aaron has written.   Even we adults would be hard pressed to find fault with it.  It really does take you back to those days when you were saying I'll do things differently with my children. LOL! Let the games begin.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I laughed out loud and remembered these from my childhood.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased you liked my work. My reader laughing out loud is the greatest compliment of all! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete