Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 10, 2014

My Little Puppies by Nicola Kluge, Ph.D.

     This book is a novel way to teach skills to kids. Math, Science, Art and more are all in this book. Using puppies makes it fun and interesting.  The really fun part is there are activities to tie it all together.  More than a story, this book is a learning experience and just keeps on giving.  Your children will love having this book to learn from.

     Nicola Kluge, PhD did a wonderful job of incorporating everything into one book.  It's not overwhelming but just enough to keep them busy for an hour or so at a time. I really love this idea.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really has the children's growth in mind. GET THIS ONE for the little in your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment