Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Notable by Marni Bates

        Chelsea Halloway is the queen of the Notables.  She's held the position for quite some time and not going to willingly give it up just because she's moving.  Her parents are divorcing and they decided to send Chelsea to Cambodia while they deal with it all.  It's going to be quite a wake up for Chelsea. She'll be traveling with a college group her father knows and it won't be all first class as she's use to. Still it could change Chelsea for the better, couldn't it?

     Marni Bates is an absolute wonder at writing about teens. Her books are always well written and have characters that are relatable to any teen.  I really enjoyed this one! The queen of mean getting her just dessert reached the teen girl inside of me and thrilled her.  I do recommend this series for your teen. They'll see they aren't alone, many deal with the same issues. I love that Ms Bates ends her books on an upbeat note. Gives hope to all of us awkward, invisible former teens and touches the new teens in a terrifically positive way.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really was great seeing the Queen be dethroned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment