Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Chasing Harpo by Alan Black

     Soldiers from Rwanda were in the area. Police knew they were gang related.  No one could ever imagine the chain of events that would take place over the next few days.  Carl knew nothing about the gang. He was trying to get up nerve to ask Terri out.  Then it happened. Now the police are chasing Carl and his friend Harpo with orders to shoot on sight. Can Carl keep Harpo safe? With a little help he just might be able to make this right.

     A fun read that, for me, was like checkin' up on relatives from the south! *smile* Well written and characters you'll love, this book will bring a smile to your face.  Mr. Black does a wonderful job of making this book come alive. I do recommend it.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I smiled and giggled through much of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment