Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, June 20, 2014

If You Were Me And Lived In Portugal by Carole P. Roman

     It's off to sunny and lively Portugal! Perhaps we will be in time for Carnevale.  We can enjoy food, music, parades and dancing. What fun!  Portugal is an old country and there are many things to see and learn there.  Are you excited? I am.

     Ms. Roman taps into the most fun and most interesting things about each country. I know the child in your life will enjoy this series as much as I do.  Easy to read, bright lovely illustrations and such fun. Get this series.

      I found no issues.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it made me want to visit Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment