Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, June 20, 2014

The Cats of Savone by David-Michael Harding

     The Cats of Savone where the cats bring a ray of sunshine to a dismal place.  My Boo Radley teaches us not to judge a book by it's cover.  Black Men in Bright Blue reminds us of a time in history.  The Jazz Bridge can be more than just a bridge.  St. Alden's is a place of prestige and honor.  The Junket is a reminder that we all need someone.  Forever Beneath the Celtic Sea tells us karma does exist.  The History of West Texas According to Henry Bass, where kindness goes a long way. 

     Touching, inspiring and powerful! This book will fill your heart, soul and mind in a positive way. Mr. Harding weaves stories like no one else.  Each story is told with such caring and compassion you feel as if you know the characters involved personally. You will NEVER go wrong with a David-Michael Harding book.  He's a must get author for me. 

     I found no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers plus out of 5. Mr. Harding touches me deeply with each book he writes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment