Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

10 Busy Brownies by Talia Haven

     Ten busy brownies are cleaning up the little boys and girls messes.  They count and work hard. A wonderful group of little people who can make things a lot easier for all.

     An adorable book with easy counting and beautiful illustrations.  This book is one the littles in your life will love.  I enjoyed the story which is simple and easy to follow.  I also loved the beautiful illustrations. They make this entire book more fun. 

     I didn't find any issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's another tool to help littles learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment