Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Father's Love by Pam Garlick

      Trying to forget was difficult at best for Di.  Being Director of Emergency Medicine at  Hope General Hospital didn't give her much time to grieve.   The last straw was a father and son brought in from an accident. They lost both of them.  Di knew she needed to get away.  Her friend Juanita offered their cabin out in the woods.  Di jumped at the chance and with very little fanfare, she was gone.
     Lucas had enough to deal with.  His ex-wife was going to be tried for murder and now his son was missing.  His faith was strong though and he knew God's will would be done.  When he and DiAnna Wayne meet it will be under less than ideal circumstances.  It's just what they each need at a time when they need it most.

      Ms. Garlick takes us on a journey through which love and faith guide all those involved.   I felt as if it were I who was in need of reminding what faith can do. I was deeply touched by this book.  Well written and terrific characters, this is a book to read and keep.  You'll never tire of the message it conveys.  I recommend it to everyone.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it lightened my heart in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment