Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

If You Were Me And Lived In Australia by Carole P. Roman

     In this country, we'll learn about sea life, native cultures and again taste some of the local favorites.  We'll be heading south for this trip. Really far south.. to Australia.  They have a very old history and until the 1700's it was isolated from the rest of the world.
There is so much more to learn, so come on!

     I love these books as a teaching tool. It is a wonderful way to teach children about other cultures  and countries.   It gets them excited about learning.  Your littles will love these books.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a fun way of teaching and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment