Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Lost In Starlight by Sherry Soule

     Sloane Masterson is a senior at Haven High. She's looking for a terrific year before graduation. Sloane writes for the Have Gazette, the high school paper.  She knows she needs that one really big story to puff up her college applications.  Her editor wants her to find out about the person who hacked the schools computers.  
     Hayden Lancaster is new to Haven High.  He and his family just moved to town.  Hayden just wants to get through this year without any incidents that might cause them to move again.  He and his brother Zach must also keep the family secret.
     When Sloane and Hayden meet, the chemistry is off the charts.  

     You will dive into this book and not come up for air until you are finished!  In this book you'll find loving and romantic characters you'll take into your heart.  A story you won't expect and more.  This is one you need to read. I wanted to email, phone or fly to Ms Soule's house and beg for Volume 2.  The twist at the end broke my heart and made me crave more.  I need Volume two  immediately!! *smile*

     I didn't find issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5+ cheers out of 5 because it's been awhile since I found a book this good.

No comments:

Post a Comment