Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Maya and Filippo: Look For Whales by Alinka Rutkowska

     Maya and Filippo are brother and sister. They travel the world with their parents in the Fun Princess.  When they dock in Alaska's first city, the only thing they want to do is look for whales. Their parents find many educational and fun things for them to do, but none include looking for whales.  Just as they feel they are to be disappointed, something wonderful happens.

     This book will remind you of the littles in your life. It's cute, educational and a fun read for the kids.  I like these kinds of books. Using fun characters to teach lessons to our own children. It makes it easier to get the point across. You'll want to check out all of their books.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a wonderful tool to teach littles with.

No comments:

Post a Comment