Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

MH370 - By Accident or Design written by Peter Lee

    A Malaysian jet takes off and heads for Beijing  Capital International Airport.  People on vacation or business settle in for the routine flight. Suddenly, the flight is anything but routine. One moment the plane is on radar and the next it's gone.  Lets examine the facts as we have them. Look over all the information we've been given and see exactly where it takes us.  Our guide is an experienced pilot who knows what is and is not possible.

      Peter Lee does a fantastic job of sorting through all the information available.  He helps us understand how the plane works and what is possible.  This book is analytical and comprehensive.  Mr. Lee helps us make sense of what we do know.  I found the book fascinating.  So many statements made and then changed, it was hard to keep track of it all. Now in this book, we can logically work through it all.  You'll really dig into this book.

     I found no issues with this book.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really helps sort out the true from the untrue.

No comments:

Post a Comment