Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Oliver and Jumpy by Werner Stejskel

     Oliver the cat and Jumpy the kangaroo are very good friends. They love having adventures and spending time together.  Each adventure, they meet and help a new friend.  In this series, they meet Molly the Mole, Ducky the duckling, and Jumpy has a secret. Let's go with them and learn how they help others.

     Fun, sweet and helpful, this book will teach littles to be kind to everyone.  It's illustrations are simply terrific.  The writing is solid and easy to follow. I enjoyed reading these to the littles I know and they enjoyed hearing them.  Each adventure is new and fun but most of all quick.

     I found only one issue. Bigger words are used and may be difficult for littles to understand.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of the beautiful stories it tells.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment