Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Oliver and Jumpy: Introduction to the Stories by Werner Stejskal

     Oliver is a very elegant cat. He's a very different cat.  He can't eat mice or anything like that. He's allergic to them.  His best friend is Jumpy, a kangaroo.  They have lots of adventures and meet many other animals. Let's join them.

     A wonderful series of books about helping others.  They are perfect bedtime stories because they are short and sweet.  Your young ones will love the characters. They are bigger than life and nothing to be scared of. I love the fact they end on a positive note. It's nice to bring children books they will learn from and enjoy too. I recommend you get these for the young ones in your  life.

     I did find a couple issues for American children at least. There are lots of big words used that many won't understand.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the littles will love these books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment