Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Over iT: How to Live Above Your Circumstances and Beyond Yourself by Mary Buchan

     In this book, Ms. Buchan shows us how to work through the issues in our life that are causing problems.  Simple steps we can take to reduce our own stress, lose weight or just get over traumatic situations.  You may not realize it, but you carry baggage from your childhood forward.  Issues we were certain we dealt with years ago.  Parts of our own personalities can even hinder our happiness. 
   Ms. Buchan teaches us coping skills and journaling.  We need to get rid of the negative stuff we bury deep inside. 

     I found this book very enlightening. I did have to admit to myself I still carry some demons from my childhood.  I need to deal with them, but no one ever gave me the skills to do that. I now have a better understanding for getting rid of these demons. I thank Ms. Buchan for the help she gave me. You'll find this book useful and engaging. I recommend this one to everyone. Not just those who know they have demons, but to others who just want to find a  better way to work through daily stress.  This book should be required reading for everyone over age 13.  

     I didn't find any issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it helped me in a wonderful way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment