Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Taken By Tuesday By Catherine Bybee

      Judy Gardner is graduating from college with a double major. It's been hard work, but she wanted architecture as her major.  Her father, however wanted her to have a business degree.  Her dad wanted her to come back and work in the family store.  Judy wanted to go live in California. She a brother already living  there and an internship lined up. Judy's life really takes off.  
     While Judy was adjusting to life in California, her brother's body guard, Rick Evans was adjusting to having another Gardner to watch.  This Gardner was a little pixie. At least that's what Rick thought. Time will tell if the two of them will ever see eye to eye.

      Ms. Bybee treats us to a wonderfully written story of young love being tested.  Characters  are three dimensional  and such fun to follow.  No one expects the first year after college to be anything like this.  The pace is perfect for everyone.  I found this story to be engaging and sweet. You'll be rooting for the couple in this one since so much is against them. Well done Ms. Bybee! I am your fan for life.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's one everyone needs to read. 

1 comment: