Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Abduction of Joshua Bloom by Michael Thal

    Sixteen year old Joshua Bloom was getting ready for his usual run through Central Park. He looked up and saw his twin brother Moshe working on yet another speech.  In many ways they were so very different.  He shrugged then Joshua began to jog down the stairs and headed toward Central Park. He had no idea this would be an extremely different day.  Nothing would be normal again.  
     Since that fateful day, Joshua was learning and growing in many ways.  The people around him were friendly and nice but it wasn't home.  It would take years before Joshua understood the full magnitude of his last day in Central Park.

     Mr. Thal takes us on a voyage that will open your heart and mind. A wonderfully tight plot and characters you'll feel close to.  I felt as though I was right there every step of the way. I could visualize the details very easily.  This trip is one that will make you consider the earth and it's environment in a new way. I enjoyed this book very much and would love to read more.

      I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I felt it had viable points.

No comments:

Post a Comment