Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Embryo 4: Catch Me by J.A. Schneider

    Jill and David are back. Just about time for Jesse's first birthday and the media are at it again.  They want to see how Jesse is doing after his first year.  He is advanced in some areas and quite normal in others.  Jill is worried trouble will start again.  She and David have  done everything they can to keep life normal.  Someone else has other ideas though.  A man is killing couples and trying to entice Jill and David to get involved.  What can they do when a patient is part of the killers plans?

     I am such a fan of this series. It's action filled and extremely well written.  I love that David and Jill are committed to raising Jesse out of the limelight.  I enjoy this couple very much.  You'll enjoy the story of this couple and their friends who make up hospital staff and officers.  It's easy to picture these people in your local area and part of your life.  Now their plan is to be a family. A normal family regardless of how Jesse came to be.  Get this one and read the entire series. It's worth your time and money.

     I found no issues in this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's such a well written book you'll wanna share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment