Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

HITCHED by Karpov Kinrade

      Las Vegas is a city where you can get almost anything you dream of. It's no surprise then, Kacie and her brother Tate opened up their business there.  Hitched caters to bachelor parties. All kinds of bachelor parties involving all kind of activities.  Kacie and Tate love making others happy with their parties.  Kacie secretly hopes she'll find her Mr. Special, someday.  She has no idea he may be closer than she thinks.   Will she recognize him when she sees him though?

     This is a seven-alarm-fire HOTT!!  Hitched is geared for the over 18-21 crowd. It will leave you hot and wet! *smile*  Love, romance, family, sex and friends. What more could you ask for in a book? I felt as if I were in Kacie's shoes. Could imagine the touches and the love.  I recommend this book to everyone.  You'll want to enjoy it many, many times.  Well written with characters who feel like friends, this book is tops in it's genre.  I couldn't get enough of the characters. I want what they have. *grin* Get this book, you'll be keeping it in your library for years to come.

    I found no issues with this one.

    I gave this one 5+ cheers out of 5 because it really hit my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment