Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Trust Me Once by Jan Coffey

      Owen Dean was only in Rhode Island because Arthur Warner asked him to be. He wasn't exactly sure why, but he was here none the less.  He wasn't expecting anything of his time in Rhode Island.  Teaching some classes at the university and spending a little time working on projects for his television show kept him busy, at least for now.
      Sarah Rand had just landed after a trip to Ireland. She knew someone was after her, but not why they were.  Scared and trying to put the pieces together, Sarah encounters Owen on a dark stretch of road.  An attorney and a teacher who seem to have nothing in common work together. 
       Sarah and Owen will put the puzzle together and find out just who is out to kill her. They hope to solve the puzzle before Sarah is found. The question is, will they?

      A wonderful book of winding turns and unexpected twists.  Well conceived and executed, this is a hold-on-to-your-hat ride.  I was never certain who were the evil ones and who were the good ones.  The characters are well defined and very much alive.  You'll keep guessing until the very end about this thrilling mystery.  I found it warm, fun and a bit puzzling. This is one for the TBR pile. Definitely worth the money and the read! You'll be glad you purchased this one.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because no one is who they seem to be. A fantastic read.

No comments:

Post a Comment