Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Maggie Eats Healthier by Paul M. Kramer

     Maggie Magee was laughed at by others when she tried to participate in sports.  She was larger than the other kids. When the kids laughed at her, she'd go home and eat even more.  Maggie decided to eat healthier.  In no time she was running with the other kids and doing very well.  She was happy to be healthy.

     I truly love this book. It says exactly what needs to be said to children who need guidance in eating healthy.  I also love the beautiful poems that are included.  I am also happy this book teaches.  Your child will get the message of the book.  You will enjoy the fact it's not condescending .  The information is awesome.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because of it's message.

No comments:

Post a Comment